Sunday, May 30, 2010

Featured Seller: DawnWillBreak!

Well I have been wanting to do a featured post about Dawn Will Break's Etsy shop for a long time, and I finally got around to actually doing it! I LOVE all of her things in her Etsy shop just because they are so girly! I mean who doesn't love button jewelry?

Here are some Q&A's that DawnWillBreak was so kind to answer:

                                          sswak:  What is your favorite color and why?

                                      DawnWillBreak: I pretty much love every color, just because of how much more exciting and vibrant  
                                      things are with bright colors. If I had to choose though it would be purple.


sswak: What are your favorite materials?

DawnWillBreak: I love working with cabochons, buttons(of course :)) and antiqued brass lately. I am also really into using verdigris filigree earring pieces and such. I have more of that to come in my shop.



sswak: What inspired you to open your Etsy shop?

DawnWillBreak: I have always been making things and I think Etsy was my outlet for selling all of the cool things I have laying around. It's also nice to have a little extra cash from doing something that you love.




sswak: Who are some of your favorite sellers on Etsy?

DawnWillBreak: Oh my goodness, I have soooo many favorites. Can I pick 5? Haha I love tamar, kristinfriesen,joojoo, and laralewis. polestar also makes beautiful jewelry and takes some of the best photographs I have seen on Etsy.


Thanks for the wonderful answers, Dawn!

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!