Friday, March 4, 2011

Featured Etsy Shop: Amy Peters' Studio



Okay, remember that totally rad, off-the-hook, AMAZINGLY CUTE handstamped jewelry shop called Amy Peters' Studio?! No? Then you need to check it out! Amy is super creative and that shows in her jewelry! One time my sister tried to make handstamped jewelry, and let me tell you, it's not easy. Here are my favorites from her shop:








i have this one! And i love it!



So there you have it! :)


xoxo,
zoe


p.s.
check out her facebook HERE!

p.p.s

thanks all you guys for checking out my blog sale! it was fun!











2 comments:

  1. Super cute jewelry! Thanks so much for the introduction to Amy Peters' Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Wedding Events

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!