Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BESTeam Featured Shop.. Waterwaif!

Waterwaif is actually one of my favorite shops on Etsy, so when i found out she was in BESTeam and I got to feature her this week, i was super excited! She has awesome handmade jewelry and some amazing paintings! Here are some of my favorites:

Red Aqua Teal Vibrant Funky Peacock Original Acrylic Painting 12x12; $75


Such vibrant colors! I love it!


AB Crystal Starfish Sea Star Necklace 14k Gold; $36

I love the crystal starfish!
So pretty!


Green Cluster Aventurine Faceted Briolette Crystals Earrings

These green cluster earrings are magnificent!


Aqua Teal Red Vibrant Funky Peacock Original Acrylic Painting 12x12; $75


I am so amazed at how well she can paint! I could never paint a peacock!




                 Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!