Thursday, July 29, 2010

The rest of the pics....


Hey Guys!
Here are the rest of the pictures i promised!!
I hope you like 'em!



My collection of bangles and my headband from MySweetSunshine!
If you get a chance, go check out her shop! I think she is also having a sale!

My wonderful collection of pillows!
1. Owl Pillow from my mom's shop
2. Shabby Chic Flower Ruffle Pillow from MissPricklyPear's Shop
3. A ruffle pillow my sister made for me!

I hope you enjoyed it- i certainly did!

Thanks for Reading!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me!!!
    I am having a Huge Summer Sale starting August 1st!! 30% off your entire order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my pillow. They all look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'aww, those pillows are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!