Wednesday, August 18, 2010

4 Things.....


Hi! I have been seeing people do this on blogs, and i have to do the latest trend, so i am going to do it too! :) Here are my 4 simple goals....

1. Eat a bit healthier

I am a person who HATES working out, so i thought i would just make it eating healthier. Lol. I would like to eat a little more fruit and a little less cookies. :)

2. Make more stuff

I want my shop to have more items in it, so that means i have to make more stuff- right? :)
I'm gonna make it my goal to make 2 things a day!

3. Learn to crochet

I have always wanted to crochet- so why not learn?

4. Blog

I am also making it my goal to blog twice a day. Hopefully, I'll start tomorrow. :)


Thank you for listening to my goals! :)


1 comment:

  1. I hate working out, too. I often forego dessert just so I don't have to exercise.
    Also, I can knit but not crochet. That's on my list too. Along with make soap, candles, and learn to sew. Someday...

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!