Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life


Wow. My life has been very busy lately. I am so sorry i haven't blogged in a while! Well, I thought my grandparents were going to move on Friday. This whole process of buying their house has been long and grueling. The people keep saying well, you can't move today because of this and that. Since they don't have a house right now (crazy, right?) they are living with us. This is the fourth day so far. Tomorrow they will finally move. Long story short, blogging wasnot at the top of my list. My days have been full of games, games and more games to keep me sane. :) Oh, and did i mention that my great- grandmother is living with us too right now? That is what's making me go insane. My grandparents are sweet- i have no problem with them! :) Thanks for letting me vent. I thought i'd share a quick ADORABLE find:


Blythe Chef Apron and Hat Set; $14

Adorable, right? Oh how i love Blythe dolls! I don't have one of my own, but i sure would love one! :)


Xoxo.



1 comment:

  1. aww that set is cute :] you should totally get one and dress it up all the time and take cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!