Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Featured Shop: lovemymonster

Okay everybody, this is a good one! Today our featured shop is my lovely sponsor,lovemymonster. In her shop she has a variety of monster themed goodies from hair clips to plush monsters that any kid would love to get as a Christmas gift (hint, hint)! :) I personally love her items very much! :) They really bring the kid out in you!


BEWARE: LOOKING AT THESE ITEMS MAY (OK, DEFINITELY) RESULT IN PURCHASE FOR MOST!


This is probably my favorite item in her shop! What a cool plush, and the picture is great quality! :)

These are perfect for little girls!



okay, if anyone wants to buy this for me, they totally can!! :) ( am i childish? Nah..)

Xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    I'm doing a Christmas card swap at my blog and would love to have you join in :)

    mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!